On 03:15 Mon 29 Dec     , Ivo wrote:
> Or we could have multiple people around the world recording the sentences,
> so we'll hear the right accent when approaching for example New Delhi or
> Mexico City or Frankfurt. Maybe even bilingual, though I don't know if they
> use their native language (for example for domestic flights) or that they
> use English worldwide.

According to the ICAO, all ATC comms should be in English.  Quite rightly however,
most controllers use their native tongue unless talking to international flights.

This sounds like a cool idea but the work involved is immense.  The majority of it is
non-technical (recording sound samples etc) so it could end up being much more
authentic than MS FS if we were to use our diverse user-base :-)

All the best,

Matt.