Hi Folks,

  I've been burried here lately and haven't had a chance to try
someplace else yet, but is there no glideslope on the ils there or
do I have a problem?  The glide slope indicator never uncages -
just stays centered (c172, C310).

I have heard of places only having a localized but never found one
and I would think that KSFO surely would have one.

But the VASI works now :-) :-) :-) so all is not lost except in low
vis approaches :).

Thanks & take care, Vikki.
--
Victoria Welch, WV9K/7, SysAdmin, Embedded Systems Designer.
Like winter snow on summer lawn, time past is time gone.