Hi,

There's someone that could help me or to find an aircraft which is more or less same
at MB339PAN (it's the aircraft used by Frecce Tricolori, the Italian acrobatic team).
I've tried to adjust the config file myself but every change I made meets some targets
and estrange some others.
An example are the flaps: the take off speed was too high so I've added more lift to
them. As a result the aircraft has more lift but even the drag, that I've not changed,
was increased. Why?

Thanks, Luca

PS: The config file is for JSBSim. So, if there's a way to calculate the data using
some programs, I'll try even this way.