> Hof Markus wrote:
> > IMHO this could not be right!
> > Example: you fly a turn at low bank angle lets say 5°, so you will need
no
> > (or very less) aileron to hold the bank. (aileron = 0)
> > but at 5° Bank you have to use rudder to fly a correct(!) turn, and
> > rudder=aileron/ 2 = 0/2 = 0 != rudder needed.

> As soon as the ailerons go to zero, the rudder should normally go to zero
as
> well.  The rudder does *not* make the airplane turn, and you should not
hold
> any rudder at all in a normal turn once the bank is established -- the
> rudder merely compensates for adverse yaw from the ailerons (which isn't
all
> that serious in most modern, general-purpose planes).  That said, some
> aircraft do need a bit of top or bottom rudder to keep the ball centred at
> any given bank angle, but that's not to turn the plane, just to compensate
> for adverse yaw in the bank.  Likewise, you may need to use some aileron
> keep the plane from levelling out or overbanking, and in that case, you
> *may* need a bit of rudder as well, if the ailerons cause any adverse yaw.

I'm not sure of this, but I think you are right! I'll think about.
    I tried on A320 to fly turn at 25°BNK an ball was never centered! even
if BNK did'nt change.
Anyway:
to keep the ball centered, as you said, I'll need a rudder due to adverse
yaw (and maybe some other things :)) ).
I just want to write rudder functions (components in flight modell) to keep
the ball centered.
I think the best way to get an error for trigger functions is to take accel.
of y-axis and keep it to 0.
The trigger holds accel-y-axis to 0, and so the ball should always be
centered?

what do think about?

markus