Erik Hofman wrote:

Russell Suter wrote:

True, and at the moment it's probably the worst place in FlightGear (performance wise). But it's hard to ask someone to give me the framerate for another controlled situation.

Startup at KSFO is default.

By the way, is this with all of the buildings, etc?

Well, it was with the buildings as presented a few months back ...
Bit, as I said, you could turn off a lot of stuff (static buildings, random scenery objects and even clouds) and get good results. The questions is, is that acceptable for them.

Yea, that's the question.
Thanks to you and to Martin for all the info.
Possibly (hopefully) more to come on this one...

--
Russ

Conway's Law: "The structure of a system tends to mirror the
structure of the group producing it."
     -- Mel Conway Datamation (1968)