Jim Wilson wrote:
It is indeed!  Is the altitude hold working for you?  I'm finding that the
first stage is outputing values that ocilate from max to min and back in
probably 5 or 6 (not timed yet) cycles.  Anyway, I haven't looked at the code
or adjusted any of the parameters yet.  I just wanted to know if maybe it's
something unique to my setup before messing with numbers.

Altitude hold should now be working fairly well for the C172.

Regards,

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org
Minnesota      http://www.flightgear.org/~curt  http://www.flightgear.org