Martin,

So far all I have is a good quality 3-view scanned from schweizer book in the museum
library:

http://www.spiderbark.com/fgfs/sgs-1-26_3-view.tiff
Note that is 4.9mb and will only be available for a few days at that address.

The only round tail in the museum's collection is hanging in the food court of a local
shopping
mall, so the detail and angles available might be limited.  There's a later model 1-26
on display
that I could easily access, so if there's anything there (e.g. cockpit) that you can
use I'll snap a
few shots.

Best,

Jim

Martin Dressler said:

> On Tue 20. April 2004 02:03, you wrote:
> > Later this week I'll be staying with the director of the National Soaring
> > Museum in Elmira for a few days.  Just thought I'd mention this in case
> > anyone was interested in photos.  Obviously I won't have access to
> > everything (like cockpits of hanging aircraft :-)),  but its possible that
> > I could get some good snapshots with the digital camera.
> >
> > The collection is itemized here:
> > http://www.soaringmuseum.org/
> >
> > Send your requests and I'll do what I can.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Jim
>
> Could you please take some photos of sgs-1-26 if it is version with rounded
> tail.
>
> Thanks,
> MaDr
>
> --