Martin Dressler said:

> On Fri 23. April 2004 23:49, you wrote:
> > Martin,
> >
> > So far all I have is a good quality 3-view scanned from schweizer book in
> > the museum library:
> >
> > http://www.spiderbark.com/fgfs/sgs-1-26_3-view.tiff
> > Note that is 4.9mb and will only be available for a few days at that
> > address.
> >
> > The only round tail in the museum's collection is hanging in the food court
> > of a local shopping mall, so the detail and angles available might be
> > limited.  There's a later model 1-26 on display that I could easily access,
> > so if there's anything there (e.g. cockpit) that you can use I'll snap a
> > few shots.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Jim
>
> Thanks, it is fine detailed 3-view. I had used some hand drawed from
> internet. What i don't udestand is how is undercariage done on this sailplane
> and I will invite any photo of it. I have some nice cockpit snaps, but I am
> missing some snaps of intruments where you can read all markings. I am also
> missing some snap of extended airbrake,nose and tail from bottom.
>
> Thanks,
> Madr

Some time in the next couple of days I'll download the pics and go through
them.  Probably just put them up somewhere for viewing.  The later 1-26 in the
Schweizer gallery was on a mount that was kind of like a trailer with no
wheels.  There wasn't an easy way to get at the canopy and I just didn't get
back there (with help) to open it up.  I'll write Peter and see if I can him
to send me something.  They might even have a detailed cockpit photo in the
collection.  Also, they probably have some info on the undercarriage.

I'm glad you can use that 3-view.  It looked good to me, especially with the
cross section detail.

Best,

Jim