After a few tries I managed to get the latest CVS working again (thanks for the help Fred!), I also found out some other things. I learned that it is impossible to compile without sound support. If you remove the #define ENABLE_AUDIO_SUPPORT, compile errors will result. Is there a way to disable sound support (besides the runtime parameter)? I would like to know this, since I did not dive into the OpenAl stuff yet, and really dont use sound anyway..

Also can someone tell me how I can succesfully run FG from the MSVC debugger? how do you get it to find the DATA directory and command line parameters? I run it from a batch file now, but I noticed FG is picky about its location relative to the DATA directory.

Greetings,

Avi