Norman Vine wrote:

David Luff writes:

On 4/28/04 at 4:10 AM Norman Vine wrote:

Have you tried my partial build of the openal / win directory

http://www.vso.cape.com/~nhv/files/fgfs/openal.tgz

probably best to install this into /usr/local

i.e.

cd /usr/local
tar -xzvf $PATH_TO/openal.tgz

I've just tried it, and can't get it to link. I added -lopenal32 to the
libraries in src/Main/Makefile.am, output is below:

My WAG is you will need to add something like

SoundLibs = -lopenal32 -lwinmm -ldsound -ldxguid -lole32

$(SoundLibs)

There is a spot stubbed into the configure script for platform dependent audio libraries. Once we figure out exactly what we need for cygwin, we can put that into the configure script so it happens automatically.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d