On Monday 26 Apr 2004 5:39 pm, Curtis L. Olson wrote, among other things:

> There is a *lot* of things going on with the FlightGear project at
> various levels and it would be nice to have a monthly or quarterly
> summary in newsletter form for ourselves too.

I've volunteered to help John Wojnaroski with editing a FlightGear newsletter,
and I've got as far as playing around with a mockup layout.  Which is all
very well, because we're missing a couple of things.

Firstly, a title.  Jon's newsletter is called 'Back of the Envelope', which I
think is particularly clever - JSBSim is anything but a back-of-the-envelope
calculation, and there are echoes of flight envelope, too.
I'm severely lacking inspiration of this calibre, so here's my offer:  a
bottle of one of the fine beers from my local brewery [1], lovingly packed
and shipped to your location, for the best suggestion for the title of a
FlightGear newsletter.  Competition closes 3 weeks from today, judges'
decision is final, all entries become the property of, er, (forget that one),
yadda yadda.
Fame, glory and Wickwar beer!  What are you waiting for?

Secondly, we're missing suggestions for content.  Suggest away, but what I'd
really like is for you to suggest and volunteer to write, as well.

Regards
Jonathan

[1] http://www.wickwarbrewing.co.uk/