Blast, do we have a few millions to buy us another one? :-)

Seriously though, does this always happen at KLGB? I did a quick test there
yesterday, but couldn't see anything unusual. One thing I found though, is
that the MD11 doesn't do ground handling very well yet. ONe day, I need to
sit down and add a few contact points, because right now you can fly it
straight trough the earth's crust, without anything happening. Just for a bit
of fun: Try running the MD11 with idle throttle and zero speed. Now raise the
gears, and be prepared for a journey to the center of the earth.

Cheers,
Durk