On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:14:43 -0500
"Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone read enough polish to double check that everything these
> guys are doing is within the spirit of the GPL?
>
> http://www.allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=26723501
>
> They are our top web site referrer this month which is how I noticed
> them ...

I have some friends here whose parents came from Poland and who are
in both spoken and written Polish.  I needed to get in touch with
them anyway about borrowing a personal GPS; I'll ask them to translate.

>From looking at the poor translation offered by the website that Jon
noted, and poking around the website itself, it looks to me not
like they're *selling* FG, but like they're *auctioning* it off.
This looks very much like the website of an eBay-clone.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)