David,

I think what you are describing is another problem introduced in Robin's latest scenery. For some airports that share the same name with other airports (San Carlos, Crystal, etc.) Robin somehow got multiple entries for the same airport in the database with the runways split between them (and usually the *other* airport with the same name sandwiched in between.)

The problem is that the terragear airport generator names the airport scenery file according to apt. id, but in these cases the airport id occurs twice. I am eager to see these (and other) problems fixed in Robin's next data release.

Regards,

Curt.

David Megginson wrote:

Using today's scenery over TerraSync, I've found an interesting problem at CYHM (Hamilton, ON). Runway 12/30 is where it should be, but runway 06/24 is missing -- there is a big hole in the ground. When you try to start on runway 6, the plane starts up high in the clouds, presumably where the runway is floating.

  fgfs --airport=CYHM --runway=30
  fgfs --airport=CYHM --runway=06

All the best,

David

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d