Curtis L. Olson wrote:

The problem is that the terragear airport generator names the airport scenery file according to apt. id, but in these cases the airport id occurs twice. I am eager to see these (and other) problems fixed in Robin's next data release.

Thanks, Curt -- I took at look at the file, and that's exactly what happened.

Given all of the problems in this release of Robin's data -- messed-up runways, hundreds of missing ILS approaches, etc. -- we might want to consider reverting to the previous version until his new system has a chance to stabilize.

Have you informed Robin of the problem, or should I drop him a note?

All the best,

David