Hi all,

I'd like to send some flight data (like altitude,
speed, position...) from a machine that runs
FlightGear to a slave machine (which will elaborate
them online) on a socket connection. I haven't found
any documentation on the way the data are arranged and
sent. I don't even know which data are sent and how to
choose them... so I don't know how to set up my client
program on the slave machine. Therefore I'm trying to
look at the code... Can anyone tell me which part of
FlightGear code deals with socket data communications?

Any idea, example, clue or suggestion is appreciated
and would be very helpful...

Many Thanks in advance

RM

I want to run flightgear on a computer(slave machine)
which has no controls like keyboard, joysticks etc
from a machine(server) which has all these controls.

Any ideas and suggestions would be very helpful?