Andy Ross wrote:

> > I know Vivian has had trouble getting it working with the
> gear ratio
> > stuff on the engine.  This (along with tuning the p51d) has
> been on my
> > list for ages, but I've been swamped with work and
> homeowner concerns
> > recently.  I'm still alive, I promise. :)
>
> I don't think it's an engine problem, though -- if I start in
> the air with a
> bit of velocity, I should be able to control the plane even
> if the engine is
> shut off.
>

> All the best,
>

> David

With the new propeller/engine code, YASim doesn't work quite right. It's
there so that Andy can tinker when he has time...

There should also be a version with the legacy code, and that does fly (or
rather, does for me), although the performance is a bit down. I don't think
that there is an error in the code, but I'll double check with the legacy
version

Sorry about the sound, haven't got around to fixing it up, but since the
engine rpm are all wrong, there didn't seem to be any urgency.

We'll get there by and by, please bear with us.

Regards

Vivian