Remy Villeneuve wrote:
Hi,

Just discovered Flight Gear last night, and it installed relatively well,
apart from the missing fs_os.cxx problem which I finally tackled by using
the file from CVS (before I had the chance of reading Erik's comment on
the tarball hickup)... Anyway, great work you guys have already done!

But I'd be interested to know if there has been work, support or
propositions to make a GUI application to generate and pass command line
options to fsgs... Not that I'm not used to command line parameters, but
sometimes, you just want to hit ENTER and jump into the action.

Any ideas?

Bernie Bright already started such a program two years ago. It's called fgrun an can be found at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fgrun

Erik

BTW. Most binary distributions ship with fgrun these days.