Vivian Meazza wrote:
> The gotcha is that the engine stops when either tank is empty,
> rather than when there is no fuel in any tank. I can't see a
> way around that without tinkering with the logic of
> fuel.nas.

No, there's actually a feature for exactly this situation:

> That said, the logic of fuel does seem a little odd. Have I got my
> analysis of the logic wrong? Where is "kill-when-empty" set?

By you, in the aircraft configuration.  That's the property that
tells the fuel code to kill the engine when the tank is empty.
If you don't set the property, then the tank will only be
deselected when it is empty.

But, since you only *have* one selectable tank, that's basically the
same thing; the engine is supposed to die when the bottom tank runs
out.  Am I misunderstanding the problem?

Andy