> The idea would be to control the AI traffics ( creation, animation and
> deletion ) from an external program with the telnet interface.
> Someone ask me if it is possible lately, and I think he is prepared
> to do the required changes. I already suggested him to design new
> commands for creation/deletion and use the properties for animation.
> They would be 'run' from the telnet prompt.

OK, just an overview here.  There are now two functions in AIManager for
creating an aircraft, both called "int createAircraft( ... )".  The return
value is a unique ID for that AI object.

 The first one has lots of parameters and will create an aircraft that flies
in a straight line (or in a  circle) at a constant altitude.  This aircraft
has no life-span, so if you want to delete it you must call destroyObject(int
ID).

The second one takes two parameters, the model path and the flightplan.  This
aircraft will terminate itself when it reaches the end of its flightplan.

The flightplans can be pre-calculated and stored in XML files, or they can be
created on-the-fly by another module (see Durk's traffic manager).

Dave