Hi,

I've looked through the TODO comments in the source code for the instrumentation and the systems, and would like to start implementing some/all/even more of them. That is unless someone else is already doing that.

The two main things to add are: 1) Multiple instruments and systems, the ability to have several airspeed indicators, altimeters, pitot systems, static systems, etc.
2) XML configuration file to select what instruments and systems would be available for that particular aircraft.

If someone else is already implementig these features, please let me know.

Comments are welcome!

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen