I have another question regarding the view manager:

Is it possible in FlightGear, we can have two viewpoints at the same time? I found in some other flight simulator, for the panels/instruments, user sees with cockpit view, while at the same time, for the scenery outside the cockpit, it uses chase view so user can see the attitude of the aircraft.Or, we can say, the window of the simulator is splited to two small windows, one for panels/instruments using cockpit view while the other, using chase view.

By checking the codes, seems FlightGear doesn't support this. Any ideas about how to realize this? Though this functionality may not have too much value...:-(

Thanks & Regards,
QingRou

[Flightgear-devel] Re: chase/cockpit view
Melchior FRANZ mfranz at aon.at Sun Aug 1 09:31:31 CDT 2004