On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:18:20 +0200
Boris Koenig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This might be worthwile to consider for the Atlas developers:
> they would merely have to use FlightGear's navaids database
> and fetch the positions of navaids, and OPTIONALLY display
> their symbols at the corresponding position within the map.

I'm confused.  Other than just that the symbol is different, how
is this different from what Atlas already does?  It already uses
nav.dat to place VORs (with radials), NDBs, etc. on the map, at
their correct locations, at the user's option.  I use it all the
time for FG pre-flight planning . . .

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)