Boris Koenig wrote:

Maybe there's a FG plugin for photoshop I hadn't heard of before?

Curt, I appreciate it very much that my postings seem to be that
entertaining for you, you might have even more 'fun' by getting
back to one or two eMails that I sent you weeks ago ...

These last couple weeks and months I've been getting hammered at work and at home. I've got a large and growing number of to-reply-to emails in my inbox. My hope is that someday I'll get caught up, but I'm not sure how that will ever happen. :-( The stuff that takes the most time and thought to reply to is unfortunately the stuff that sits in my inbox the longest.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d