On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:26:54 +0800
 "" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am working on a autopilot project and we need a flight simulator to prove our control method before use it on a real aircraft. Is there any interface to
get the attitude of aircraft from and send control data to flightgear. I mean get
the altitude, rate, accelerate and so on from it and send rudder, elevator,
aileron and throttle data to flightgear to control a aircraft. Thanks

Out of curiousity, have you seen the facilities that JSBSim has to offer in the way of control systems (including autopilot)? Are you using Matlab?

Jon