Martin Spott wrote:

> Now, here comes the next feature request ....  I have a tiny image
> which represents my favourite airport. I can make JPEG out of it and
> load it into TaxiDraw. I even can see it in TaxiDraw - but I don't have
> any clue about the scale of this image.

Sorry, no need anymore: After about three years of searching I finally
found a satellite image which apparently has exactly on pixel per 5
meter. Man, am I happy !!!

        Martin.
P.S.: French authorities told me severeal times, that photos and maps
      even of disused military airfields are not available to the
      public ....