"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:

> Yes, the apt.dat file specifies the location of the tower (well sort of):
>
> http://x-plane.org/users/robinp/AptNavFAQ.htm

Aaaah, fine, thanks - I looked into the copy that is contained in the
FG base package, but apparently that one is pretty outdated ....

> I am using the code #14 entry to place the towers.  This ultimately
> get's translated into a .stg file entry.

I assume we currently don't have this feature in TaxiDraw, because
TaxiDraw internally still operates with the FlightGear format - do we ?
At least the TaxiDraw 'project' files look pretty similar to the
FlightGear format,

Martin.