-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roy Vegard
Ovesen
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 5:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Nasal

On Thursday 18 November 2004 01:33, Boris Koenig wrote:
> sure, right - but putting nasal scripts into "module" tags like in other
> PropertyList encoded XML files isn't yet supported natively.
>
> Also, I don't think Vance wanted to link the Nasal script to a
> particular action ?

I don't want to lecture Vance about how he should go about doing the InHG to

mBar conversion, but I think that his Nasal script should _only_ be executed

when the altimeter setting is changed.

IMHO it would be simpler to use the scale tag.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen