William Earnest wrote:

Hello,

Been too busy reworking computers and doing some actual flying to run FlightGear, although I have kept current with CVS. Had a chance this morning to run it, and tried to start at my local airport, Allentown Queen city Muni. Got some strange errors about not finding a valid runway, and wound up sitting on the ocean.

A bit of digging found that the airport ID of 1N9 had been changed to K1N9. Further checks show that has happened to quite a few of the non-Kxxx IDs in the USA. Is this a FG problem, or are the errors coming from Robin's database? I can work around it for now, but it could prove a long-term annoyance to users in general.

Yes, this is a problem in Robin's database (actually in the original DAFIF) :-( but Robin claims to have fixed most of these in his latest release (which isn't integrated into FG yet.)

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d