On Wednesday, 5 January 2005 22:54, Christian Mayer wrote:
> Well, I've seen the manuals that come with an A310 - box of roughly
> 1m * 0.5m * folder-height (probably larger) full with overfilled folders.

No wonder they pay Airbus drivers such great salaries.

Were those just pilot manuals or did it include maintenance and part manuals?
I know maintenance and part manuals are normally HUGE even for small GA
aircraft.

I'm rather curious as to how you landed up with access to those manuals.
Do you have an A310 parked in your private hangar?  :)

Paul