Jon Stockill wrote:

> [...] If you've got a database handy I can send you a
> dump of the database I have so far.

Are you talking about a database containing locations of already
existing scenery objects ? I think if we use a database for maintaining
object positions around the world we also should place the objects
themselves into the database - otherwise you still have to maintain
filesystem contents.
I welcome every sort of insight in what you've already been collecting.
I'm running Sybase and PostgreSQL (8.0pre4) databases, so if you have a
dump available in some 'compatible' format I will have a look at it.
Usually I'm happy to push everything into a database, so let's see,

Martin.