"Oliver C." wrote:

> I read the word "turbulence" and thought that perhaps
> this could be usefull somehow for flightgear or jsbsim but i am not shure
> about that, so i mention it here maybe you know it better if this could be
> somehow usefull for flightgear/jsbsim.

Simulation of fluid dynamices the way I got to know it (in iron casting
processes) typically means that you define a model plus the fluid
environment, start the solver and come back the next day. This is not
necessarily the usual application with FlightGear - but still nice to
know about that project.

Thanks,
        Martin.