On Friday, 14 January 2005 22:33, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> Can we have a few people fetch this and build Flight/SimGear against
> this and report if things work well or if there are problems.  Once
> plib-1.8.4 is out, I'd like to push forward with FlightGear-v0.9.8

I don't notice any obvious problems with it.

BTW: Is Robin going to give us a fixed airport db before we release 0.9.8?
i.e. The appended K's to the FAA codes is not pretty and caught me out today.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but if you select a non-existent
airport you get dropped back on 28R at KSFO with about a 30 degree offset to
the runway and off to one side.
I remember always being placed on 28R aligned and ready to go when it fell
back to KSFO in the past.

Paul