On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:53:33 -0500, Josh Babcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to see a golden age or WWII multi engine, but I guess the DC3 isn't
> ready for prime time yet.  I'm also *cough* working on a B29, but I haven't
> touched it in months.  I was in the middle of getting a Yasim config working,
> after which I intended to put it out as an dev release.

You know, after reading some of the other comments, I'm starting to
like the idea of having just the c172p in the base package.

In combination with this change, I'd like us to start thinking about
changing the starting airport to Palo Alto (KPAO) rather than KSFO.
It's more in proportion with the C-172, and with a few buildings,
etc., we could have it looking quite nice.  A few minutes after taking
off from there and flying in a straight line, a new user will pass
over KSFO, which will be more exciting to look at from the air, and
then San Francisco, adding a nice sense of discovery.

All the best,

David

--
http://www.megginson.com/