Hello,
I just downloaded the Win32 package and took it for a test-ride. There
are three things I'd like to mention:

1.) The Isle of Alcatraz doesn't look as I'm used to it from
    FlightGear.  To my knowledge Frederic adapted the terrain to
    include the heliport, this is now missing.
2.) On Windows I usually place e system.fgfsrc file in the 'data/'
    directory. This usually works fine but there is a flaw that already
    was present in the 0.9.6 Win32 binary: The "--aircraft="-flag is
    not being honoured, I always get the c172. Everything else looks
    good.
3.) FlightGear has really developed into a great piece of software !!!

Martin.