That may a good idea.

But just so you all know and so you'll hopefully calm down, the file
has been removed from the distribution although there is still "a note
from the packager" and future releases will not even have that.

So please forget this whole thing, because if you don't I'll post the
entire file on how to get to Heaven in this thread. :)
Maybe I should anyways just in case you don't know. Well if you want
to know you can just email me.

--
<Arthur/>
- http://artooro.blogspot.com  (Weblog)