* Patrick Deflandre -- Wednesday 02 March 2005 22:15:
> When I use Blender for editing an existing plane.ac file, it don't see
> the texture of the plane on the rendering image.

The texture becomes visible in the 3D window if you press Alt-Z.

If you really mean the *rendered* image: you have to activate "TexFace"
in the "Material" dialog. But this hasn't much to do with FlightGear
development, and a Blender forum/list is a more appopriate place for such
questions. (Except if you are creating artwork for the FlightGear project,
of course. :-)

m.