Drew wrote

> I'm trying this now with wincvs.  I click Admin->Command Line, and
> then enter the following string:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9 login
> CVS passwd: guest
>
> When I hit 'ok', it comes back with "Unable to initialize the CVS
> process.  The system cannot find the file specified"
>
> There are also some instructions I found on using CVS with Windows on
> the FlightGear site, but it refers to commands with umn.edu addresses,
> which does not correspond with the page it links to (flightgear.org).
> So now I'm confused by this as well.
>
> Someone please help me out.

To login use Admin > Login then ... at the bottom right of the login screen
to access the editing facility. Select:

Protocol - pserver
Repository Path - cvs.flightgear.org:/var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9
Keywords - Username - use 'Edit' to enter cvsguest
         - Password - use 'Edit' to enter guest
OK to enter all that, then OK to login on the login screen

This will log you in - I've just done it

Alternatively on Admin > Command line enter:

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9 login

and only that

then enter guest as the password when the splash screen is displayed

HTH

Regards,

Vivian