Hi Sam

Sam Heyman writes

--> How do you center the model on the flight dynamics coordinates? The model is offset by quite a bit and I have tried editing the xml file but with no success:

I assume you want to get the aircraft to fly around its CofG.There has been
many a long discussion in FG how to do this.As you now have AC3D I just move
the CofG of the model to the centre point of AC3D.Have a look at were the model
is currently situated in AC3D,a lot of the time it is posioned at the nose of the model.
I just move the whole model till the CofG of the model is at the centre point of FG.

HTH

Cheers
Innis