> Is it ( the call) easily added to the JSBSim.cxx code as a local fix  ?
> I've looked at both the JSBSim.cxx and Yasim.cxx files, and although I
> think I see the call in yasim, the similarities are beyond me...

I'm a bit hazy on the reference frames, and I don't have a book handy, but it
looks to me as if JSBSim doesn't calculate accelerations in the local frame
(north, east, down).  Maybe Jon or Mathias can weigh in on this, but looking
at Propagate.h I see local-frame velocities available through GetVel(),
body-frame accelerations available through GetUVWdot(), but I don't see a way
to get local-frame accelerations.

Dave