* Gerard ROBIN -- Sunday 22 May 2005 19:58:
> The last version GETELEV gives me that message error:
>
> "connect .Fatal error: not well-formed
>  at franceEST3,
> line 1, column 1
>  (received from SimGear XML Parser)"
>
>   franceEST3 being the filename
>  I had not that error with the previous version of the file.

But ... but ... that's SG complaining about an xml syntax error.
getelev doesn't do the least XML. It can hardly cause that. Looks
like you are feeding franceEST3 via  --config=franceEST3  or
something.

Anyway, I just uploaded a new version. Try that first, before we
look deeper into the problem. (Do you have anything weird in your
~/.fgfsrc or do you give additional options to getelev, all of which
are handed over to fgfs?)

m.