Gerard ROBIN wrote:
I will tell you the most FGFS incredible history:

I have discovered a conflict between main Airports and the Nvidia
graphic card 6600GT. I cannot explain what and why.

Does anybody can help me to understand ?

With the last Nvidia driver (7664) that graphic card perform fgfs at a
70 fps speed and decrease to suddenly 2 fps.

Gerard,

A few of us have had that problem. One solution, as pointed out by Melchior is to go back to 6629 drivers. If you're running 2.6.11 kernel you will have to patch them as per the instructions at:

Though I didn't try the other solution suggested to turn off enhanced runway lighting, which would certainly be easier.

The 6629 drivers also give better performance with the torcs driving sim so I'll stick with them for now.

Geoff