On Tuesday 07 Jun 2005 23:16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 1) I am using FGFS Version  0.9.4, I noticed that the Airport Data file
> extensions changed to tgz, does the data can be used on the version 0.9.4.

Have you any reason not to upgrade?  There's been a fair amount of improvement
since 0.9.4 really.

> 3) Is there others boats, or just the sail boat?

There's a working aircraft carrier! (it's working in CVS at least, I'm not
certain about the last release.)  It's great, by the way, those of you who
worked on it - really impressive.  Yet another way to have fun with the
excellent Hunter and Seahawk!  The way it travels through land is a bit
disconcerting, mind you ;-)

AJ