Arnt Karlsen wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:14:09 -0500, Curtis wrote in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

http://www.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Current/MidwestCitabria/

If you scroll down a bit there's a take off picture (with the tail
wheel  just coming up) and then two landing pictures (notice the
position of  the airplane relative to the shadow.)

..but there were other arrivals?  ;o)
http://www.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Current/MidwestCitabria/Link/IMG_2045.html

That's one of my favorite non-flight pictures because of the sun angle. It's taken in my driveway so there was no flying that day. One of these days it would be fun to rig up a wireless camera on board. I could do several flights with different camera placements and orientations, mix in some ground footage, set to music, and it could come out looking really cool. I've got an ultra cheap wireless video system, but it has horribly short range and horribly heavy batteries, and a really crappy camera so it's not very good for flying (and not much good for anything else for that matter.) :-)

Curt.