Le mardi 14 juin 2005 à 18:24 +0200, Erik Hofman a écrit :
> Gerard Robin wrote:
>
> >>If you think some numbers are (way) off, please sent corrections to me.
> >>Most numbers where rough estimates without any testing.
>
> >   OK, don't you think it could be rather an open discussion?
>
> It would, if the rest of us could test it, but at this point you seem to
> be the only one who is using it.
>
> > I am not sure to keep the TRUE i am not a GURU   :-( and i worry it :-(
>
> No need to worry, there is no pressure.
> It's easily changed in the future :-)
>
> > i only modify some, mainly water to make my SeaPlanes more realistic.
> > I will search which have been modified.
>
> If you have cvs working it's as easy as:
>
> cvs login
> cvs -z3 up -Pd materials.xml
> cvs diff -puRN materials.xml > /tmp/materials.diff
> cvs logout
>
> Erik

Open to discussion:

  Sea Water MINE <rolling-friction>1</rolling-friction>
                <bumpiness>0.3</bumpiness>

  Sea Water FG <rolling-friction>2</rolling-friction>
               <bumpiness>0.8</bumpiness>

  Lake      MINE <rolling-friction>0.8</rolling-friction>
                <bumpiness>0.2</bumpiness>

  Lake      FG <rolling-friction>1</rolling-friction>
               <bumpiness>0.2</bumpiness>

  Sand      MINE <rolling-friction>2.O</rolling-friction>
                <bumpiness>0.1</bumpiness>

  Sand      FG  <rolling-friction>0.1</rolling-friction>
                <bumpiness>0.1</bumpiness>

IntermittentStream  MINE <rolling-friction>4</rolling-friction>
                          <bumpiness>0.6</bumpiness>

IntermittentStream  FG <rolling-friction>1</rolling-friction>
                         <bumpiness>0.6</bumpiness>

Gerard