Is there an existing interface to allow non-ownship objects to be
positioned using the propery system?  If there's an easy way to
specify lat, long, alt, roll, pitch, and heading, that would be really
helpful.

I just read the documentation on AI models, and it doesn't seem like
any of the AI types tie models to properties.

Thanks,
Drew