"Jon Berndt" wrote:

> shows the rudder control on the numeric keypad as being the 0 and "," (comma)
> keys. There
> is no comma on the numeric keypad. This is confusing.

This was written by a German (Michael Basler) - we acually _have_ a
comma as the decimal separator on the numeric keypad  :-)

I know, there are some more unresolved key binding inconsistencies but
I don't think it makes sense adressing these in the manual or cheat
sheet as long as there is no 'real' solution. People probably simply
have to live with this.

Cheers,
        Martin.