Hi all,

I'm sending joystick input through Simulink in Matlab to Flightgear
using the Native-ctrls structure.  I am able to control everything
pretty satisfactorily, everything except the throttle... its gone
digital on me!!!  It fluctuates between a one and a zero in almost a
random manner when I vary the slider on the joystick.  I know I've
setup the input data right... its scaled between one and zero.  I know
I'm sending the right data in the right slot since the throttle varies
only if I place that input data there and it doesn't vary anywhere
else.  I've used to a port sniffer to read the packets as they are
sent, and even there it seems perfect.

Is there anyway at all that I can fix this?

Thanks!!!