Curtis L. Olson wrote:

Have you played around with these properties (setable from the command line, or ~/.fgfsrc file.)

--fov=35
--prop:/sim/view/config/heading-offset-deg=42
--prop:/sim/view/config/pitch-offset-deg=3

I should point out that we also have some capabilities for configuring asymmetric view frustums if you need that. We use a higher level mechanism (that meshed well with what we already had in place) so you specify a larger screen and then specify the horizontal and vertical subsections of that larger display that will be shown on a particular monitor. This probably doesn't cover all asymmetric view frustum needs, but it does let you do a lot in a way that people can conceptually get their head around (rather than using obscure l, r, t, b, n, f numbers that takes an opengl guru to derive.)

Regards,

Curt.