On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:28:04 -0400, Ampere wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello,
>
> I uninstalled Xorg and went back to XFree today so I could do some
> testing  with XFree and the latest FlightGear CVS.

..a tad drastic, for FG development, you could simply set up two
runlevels, say runlevel 2 to run xorg and runlevel 3 to run XFree,
these 2 runlevels could othervise be identical.

..to push this further, you could also use runlevel 4 to run both at the
same time, say xorg on /dev/tty7 as :0 and XFree on /dev/tty8 as :1,
hopping between them is then [ctrl]+[alt]+[F7] and [ctrl]+[alt]+[F8].
Etc.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: